If you don’t know what to visit in the center of Granada, here are 5 places you can’t miss.
- Chapiz House. La Casa del Chapiz is located in the Albaicín neighborhood next to the Sacromonte path. It is a set of two Moorish houses built in the fourteenth century. Its architecture is a fusion between Christian and Muslim culture.
- Granada Cathedral. Located in the heart of the city, just a few meters from the Madraza, Granada Cathedral is one of the most impressive monuments in the city and a masterpiece of the Spanish Renaissance.
- The Royal Chapel. It is located next to the Cathedral and the remains of Fernando de Aragón and Isabel de Castilla, the Catholic Monarchs, are buried there.
- Palace of the Counts of Jarosa. The Palacete de los Condes de la Jarosa was built in 1906 and has two facades, one facing Buensuceso street and the other made of exposed brick, on La Paz street.
- Ansotti Palace. The Ansoti Palace was built in the 17th century, the façade was fundamentally reformed in the 18th century by Juan Francisco de Ansoti de Enériz
Knowing these places is essential if you are going to visit Granada. In the Parking Torres Neptuno you have different parking rates, just 7 minutes from the center. You can make your reservation online in our car park and enjoy a great day of culture and leisure.