If you visit Granada and you don’t know what to eat or what to order in a bar, then we leave you 5 of the most typical dishes that you can’t miss.
- Sacromonte omelette. This is the typical Granada tortilla of the inhabitants of Sacromonte. They are usually offered on February 1 on the festivity of San Cecilio, patron saint of Granada.
- Eggplants with cane honey. This recipe has Arab origin and is typical throughout Andalusia, but above all we can find it in many bars and restaurants in Granada and Córdoba.
- Piononos de Santa Fe. Piononos are the most typical sweets of Granada, specifically in the town of Santa Fe. It is a small rolled cake covered with a sweet liquid with toasted cream.
- Beans with ham. Broad beans with ham is one of the star dishes with a simple preparation, it is made with broad beans from the plain of Granada fried with onion and garlic, accompanied by slices of ham.
- Salads. Also called salaíllas or card cakes. It is a cake of bread dough covered with grains of salt and baked, it is typical to accompany them with bacon and raw beans on the Day of the Cross.
At Parking Torres Neptuno we are committed to offering you the best advice. Enjoy your stay and count on us to leave your vehicle in the largest car park in the city, less than 1 minute from the A7 motorway in Granada, exit 129, and 7 minutes from the center.
Our car park is guarded 24 hours a day and if you also book online, you will benefit from a special price for your 24-hour reservation.